Skinnable Beautiful Widgets question

stevo95

Reaction score
So if I buy BW just now, will I get the update to the skinnable version or should I wait until the skinnable version is released? And will it still be called Beautuful Widgets or something else like Skinnable Beautiful Widgets?

TIA.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The update will be free if you've already paid for it. So go ahead and get it now :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right now it's supposed to be released on Monday (tomorrow) so you shouldn't have to wait long :)

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I have been using the original BW and may finally upgrade when one of the smarter members (smarter than me at least) of our forum creates a flip clock skin. :)

tdog7879

Reaction score
how will the skins work??? will they come with the app? or will we have to download the type of skins that we want? will they be free????

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
how will the skins work??? will they come with the app? or will we have to download the type of skins that we want? will they be free????

It will come with many, you can find and download more for free, you can make your own(it's not hard) and I am sure some people will try to sell you some.

OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
Bought BW and really like it, looking forward to the skins. One thing, I have replace the standard power bar widget with the BW widgets. However one neat feature of power bar is one touch to reduce the brightness. Are there any other good widgets out there that can do this?

jcardona1

Reaction score
Bought BW and really like it, looking forward to the skins. One thing, I have replace the standard power bar widget with the BW widgets. However one neat feature of power bar is one touch to reduce the brightness. Are there any other good widgets out there that can do this?
the oneclick widgets are the best for this IMO