sketchy dude

speedfreeq

Reaction score
just picked up a Moto Droid for next to nothing, switching from BB. now got to learn this whole new language! my BB 8330 was running hybrid OS'es almost from the day i got it, and i loved the durability, etc - but no GPS, no WiFi was killing me!
so now gonna spend a few days lurking, learning the ins & outs of this device before i root it & get rid of some of the garbage stock ROMs.
got a year on VZW til i can upgrade, might go back to BB, might stick with an Android device...who knows? tired of retarded-ass CDMA, not stoked about the huge-screen/iPad direction these things are headed - more interested in a fast, efficient, streamlined device with intuitive UI.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. Check out the entire Droid section in the Forum. You'll find quite a lot of very helpful information.

Mike

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. My guess is after spending a year with your Droid you wont be able to make the jump back to bb. Enjoy your stay.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.
In a year there will most likely be another verson of the droid pro. So if you like the android os but the BB form factor more then that might be the device for you.
Enjoy your stay with us and don't forget to ask questions. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk