1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

sketch online players, this is for you.

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by irishdroid, Jan 17, 2010.

1. irishdroid

irishdroid New Member

Just to preface this post. I am in no way, shape or form affiliated with the programmer of this game.

If you are a player of sketch online and use it often, please buy the ad free version. Its not much and it would really help to streamline this app. Again, I am not affiliated with the programmer of this game. According to their data, most players don't even leave a review at all. We must support our devs to keep apps we like working as well as we EXPECT. Thanks for reading and happy droiding. When I first got my Droid, I thought, hell, I will only download free apps, well in two months I have bought $60.00 bucks in apps at the least.