Size: Stock vs 3500 mah vs 2150 mah

Drugfreedave

Reaction score
NINJA TURTLES.

Oh, and I've had the Seidio 3500 battery bought from Ebay for a few months now, and keep the stock as a backup. It's nice to be able to use the phone to full capacity all the time, without worrying about charging. A must have.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I purchased the HTC 2150 when it was on sale by verizon "now sold at amazon" for same price I paid while on sale at Verizon, battery is fantasticdancedroid. About a week ago I went to Amazon again and found a 2700mAh with battery cover for my Incredible for $25 "sold by Naztech", $28 with shipping, have it now for two days and it beats the 2150 by at least 3-4 hrs use time, and the great thing is I can "even though it comes with it's own back" use the same back that came with the 2150dancedroid, with that back I can still use my Seidio clip on holster for my Incredible. Now I have 4850 mAh worth of Incredible juice.

Last edited:

v1ral

Reaction score
wow the 2150 is out of stock..
I am in need of some extended battery life..
Thanks for posting pictures, always wanted to see how the two fair in comparison.!!
Good guys...
now to wait for them to be in stock.. or wait.. crapola.. last I checked amazon doesn't ship that battery to where I live.. *Guam.. wtf..
must find alternate way..
shashooots.
v1ral..
wish me luck.

SeeEss

Reaction score
Thank you for the pics! My 3500 is arriving Monday and I can't wait. I currently charge at work as well as at home.

My next quest is to find a phone case that will fit the Droid Inc with the 3500 installed. I will be watching to see if anyone finds one. I had one ordered from Amazon and they notified me that it would not ship until after Christmas so I canceled the order. I can always re-order after the first of the year if I don't find a case before then. dancedroid

doobie711

Reaction score
the 3500 has proven itself completely valuable while watching the good the bad and the ugly in hd at a terrible thanksgiving family dinner. i completely agree that if you're using it as a power user the 3500 is not an option. the average 40 year old man that i know who uses this thing still has to have an extra stock battery standing by to change out about halfway through the day and this guy barely touches his phone. he just leaves it on his side clip.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I was gonna get an extended battery considering how pedestrian this battery life is, but nevermind. Those make the phone look clunky and not sleek like it should be. Guess i'll get a second stock battery.

SeeEss

Reaction score
The pictures are great! I have the 3500 battery...I figured why go part of the way to a stronger battery. I find the extra size the 3500 puts on my droid incredible actually seems to fit in my hand better. I am sure the battery would last 3 days...I'm not an extremely heavy user but I have never tested it to see how long it would run before the phone actually dies. I just wish I could find a good case for the phone with the extended battery in it. I would also like to find a cradle to charge the phone (that plugs into the wall, not the computer). Maybe soon. dancedroid

doobie711

Reaction score
the rubber cases like this are great for the incredible. if you already had a silicone or plastic case you can always cut the part where the extended battery pokes through. the size of my incredible doesn't bother one bit now that i can compare it to the droid x. plus theres gingerbread on incredible.

SeeEss

Reaction score
the rubber cases like this are great for the incredible. if you already had a silicone or plastic case you can always cut the part where the extended battery pokes through.

Where did you get the case you have? I assume you cut the back out. What did you use to cut it so nicely? I would like to have a case that is a pretty color. :)