1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sites to get Photoshop CS5 plug-ins?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by TheSwaggeR, Jun 15, 2011.

1. TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR New Member

I currently use Photoshop CS5 Extended and have been themeing for awhile, only to lose my themes to bad situations with my laptop and external hard drive.

I was getting ready to theme for Liberty GB v.08 and noticed the Alien Skin Eye Candy v6 trial was over and requires me to purchase it. I didn't mind till I saw it is a whopping $250 for it. Hell no. Got a baby on the way and bills need to be paid.

I saw other cool plug-ins that I downloaded off 2 of my private torrent sites but none of them are showing up on Photoshop probably because they were only 64-bit supported and I'm running on 32-bit with no option to switch back and forth from 32 to 64-bit.

Without these plug-ins I can no longer theme in a unique way. I'm either hit with a plug-in that is $250 or more, or just not supported on a 32-bit requirement.

Anybody have any idea what I can do?
Search tags for this page

torrented photoshop for android gingerbread