Site suggestion?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Wendy, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Wendy

Wendy New Member

Hello! Some of the tech forums I've been on in the past had a feature under a users name similar to the gallery feature, except it was a place to list our favorite apps, post screen shots, etc. Would it be possible to implement something like that? We could call it "My Droid" or something of the sort.

Is this possible, or is it too labor intensive/costly.

Love the site!!!!!!!!
  2. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

As to the Gallery you already have one (look to the left "view Wendy's Gallery") you just need the configure it it.

Everything else can be added to your Signature section (or Profile info). It's a full WYSIWYG editor so you can list any of your apps and images there. It's a bit more limited than other forums but should meet your need(s) unless you have a TON of stuff you want to list/show.

Is there something more specific you're look to do (got any examples)?
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
  3. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

But that would be a cool idea to implement on the Forums...so if you were on any thread or any part of the site, you could see anyones favorite apps or whatever right under their name..and not even have to navigate to a separate page to see everything
  4. Wendy

Wendy New Member

I don't necessarily have a lot of stuff to show/list as of yet. On the other site I was on, people had a "My PDA" link under their user ID that they could list all current apps and links to them. They were interesting to look at for app suggestions (in addition to the "my favorite app threads")