site size

drummerq

Reaction score
hey guys,

i am curious to get your responses but i thought i would ask. Does anyone think there are to many people on this forum.

I understand that the point of a forum is to bring all the people of one group together,, but seriously every time i log on theres 10 pages of new posts, i just cant keep up with that.

I try to read all the interesting topics but cant, just lookin for your oppinions

Zargon

Reaction score
more people = more knowledge = more better, IMHO

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
You cant keep up with it all, lord knows I try. Ever been to a forum with too few users?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:gotmyvote:best droid forum on the web IMO.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hey guys,

i am curious to get your responses but i thought i would ask. Does anyone think there are to many people on this forum.

I understand that the point of a forum is to bring all the people of one group together,, but seriously every time i log on theres 10 pages of new posts, i just cant keep up with that.

I try to read all the interesting topics but cant, just lookin for your oppinions

you think this is moving fast. 2months ago when the rumors of 2.1 was speculated to release the thread went to 20 pages in 4 hours. THe sholesmod forum last month was also a thread that kept buzzing. It went to 15 pages that day.

When 2.1 releases (if it ever does), or adobe flash. I suggest you do not subscribe to the thread or your email will have 200+emails from the forum.

Snowbomb7

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that when you open a magazine or a newspaper that there are a lot of articles in it that may take forever to read? I read the ones of interest to me and move on... Kinda like I do with this site.

The more the merrier!!!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You cant keep up with it all, lord knows I try. Ever been to a forum with too few users?

this one in october. we would go a whole day and not have three new posts..

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

That is crazy :eek:

It's amazing how much this site has grown isn't it? What are we going on 50,000 members now? I haven't checked....

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
3 posts.........wow now yall close more then 3 new 2.1 threads a day lol.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

That is crazy :eek:

It's amazing how much this site has grown isn't it? What are we going on 50,000 members now? I haven't checked....
Yes we should hit 50k pretty soon.

Site is just over 4 months old (since Droid release) and the growth has been astounding.

I don't see the growth slowing down neither because of the success of the Moto Droid. It continues to bring in many new users through word of mouth and the advertising campaign.

Its quite phenominal how the device caught fire the way it did.

There is a trickle down effect and we are experiencing it here on these forums.

OP
drummerq

drummerq

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that when you open a magazine or a newspaper that there are a lot of articles in it that may take forever to read? I read the ones of interest to me and move on... Kinda like I do with this site.

The more the merrier!!!

That's what I try to do. Every time I log on I go to new posts and read the titles, if its interesting I read it, but there's pages of new threads every day

OP
drummerq

drummerq

Reaction score
Also again I love this forum, just thought id point out somethin I noticed for discussion, nothin wrong with a lot of people just a lot of threads

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The good thing about this is that you can ask a question and normally get a response quickly. I have seen people talk people through rooting and helped solve root related issues. I have also been on a forum where I asked an important question and wouldnt get a response until maybe a week later.

OP
drummerq

drummerq

Reaction score
The good thing about this is that you can ask a question and normally get a response quickly. I have seen people talk people through rooting and helped solve root related issues. I have also been on a forum where I asked an important question and wouldnt get a response until maybe a week later.

I agree that u do get quick responses, and that's a bonus to havin a lot of people

Droidfish

Reaction score
This site rocks thanks to smart users with good info that's kept in-check by on-the-ball site mods and admins. Plus like every great community people hear are not only willing to help but patient enough to teach. That kind of treatment rubs off.

The growth also shows just how much android has taken off(thanks to us droid freaks). You even see people posting here BEFORE they get their droid. There's strength in numbers just look at RinTinTiggers petition on the home page.

As these sites grow so does the technology, and none of them are better than droidforums.net. Alldroid is good but I'm no developer and this site usually directs me there anyway.

DROIDFORUMS.NET, come one, come all. PEACE