Site problems?

mamawm

Reaction score
Are we having problems with the site today? I can't link to subscribed threads from the email notices on my phone (works ok on the tablet, Acer a100 set to browse in desktop mode).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yes we are experiencing some issues with the site that may or may not affect some users. We are aware of it and working on it.

J

JohnDroid

Are we having problems with the site today? I can't link to subscribed threads from the email notices on my phone (works ok on the tablet, Acer a100 set to browse in desktop mode).

What happens when you link to it (or click it, rather) -- more details would be helpful.

OP
mamawm

mamawm

Reaction score
It takes me to df, but rather than the subscribed thread, it appears to be a messed up version of the main forum screen. I see the headings for each subforum running down the left hand side of the screen and rather than the red and black themed background it's just a white page and the text is in blue. It looks like a page that didn't correctly load.

OP
mamawm

mamawm

Reaction score
Thanks guys, you're my heros. It's working again, just linked to this thread to make this post.