sister forum?

CatsTide

Reaction score
i read that there was a sister forum for the nexus....will there be one for the incredible?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Question hypothetically thinking is one does switch phones is there a way to link accounts? Or will posting require registering again? It'd be kinda cool if our stats and info transferred over. Is that even possible? lol

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Question hypothetically thinking is one does switch phones is there a way to link accounts? Or will posting require registering again? It'd be kinda cool if our stats and info transferred over. Is that even possible? lol

No JonKyu you can't cheat and transfer over your 1000+ posts :D you are gonna have to earn them back again lolol

I'm just kidding...I have no clue lol

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

No JonKyu you can't cheat and transfer over your 1000+ posts :D you are gonna have to earn them back again lolol

I'm just kidding...I have no clue lol

Haha lol noooo do you know how long it took me to get 1000 posts :~(. Haha lol j/k I'm guessing it not possible though lol

kennyg23

Reaction score
There may be a mod for it on vbulletin.org but I have never heard of anyone doing it. When you setup vbulletin it automatically creates new database tables which stores all new information.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
There may be a mod for it on vbulletin.org but I have never heard of anyone doing it. When you setup vbulletin it automatically creates new database tables which stores all new information.

Ah I see lol I figured as much, just wishful thinking I guess lol :)

OP
CatsTide

CatsTide

Reaction score
thanks for the new forum...however i kinda wish we could just join all the sister android forums together. i just started with android and will be getting the incredible when it comes out. ...sorry i'm a smartphone junkie. now that i've come out and said that you know that i'm usually jumping to the latest greatest. i really like this forum and don't like having to switch forums everytime i switch android phones....i don't know,i'm sure the mods have discussed this and maybe they think separate forums are the best way to go.
any thoughts?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Post and Status do not transfer.....sorry.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Post and Status do not transfer.....sorry.
Having that transfer isn't why I'd want to join them.... Just a single 'dashboard' for the forums would be sweet. I keep to this one because I don't like jumping around.