SiriusXM app

tacticalfats

Reaction score
Now, I know this app sucks, but it's not the app this time.

The audio/data loading just stops after about 10 minutes. It's still "running" according to the app list, and it's still in the shade.

I have to tap the app in the notification shade and it re-starts, and streams for about 10 minutes.

WTF; I thought the X was buggy (had to force close the app) and the Blackberry was bad (ugh) with this app, but this is really annoying.

Anyone else?

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Now, I know this app sucks, but it's not the app this time.

The audio/data loading just stops after about 10 minutes. It's still "running" according to the app list, and it's still in the shade.

I have to tap the app in the notification shade and it re-starts, and streams for about 10 minutes.

WTF; I thought the X was buggy (had to force close the app) and the Blackberry was bad (ugh) with this app, but this is really annoying.

Anyone else?

Yesterday I had the app running for 45 minutes and no stops. Today I had it on for an hour and a half with one stop. I'm in a really strong 4G area so I don't know if that matters or not.

PhishyKris

Reaction score
I had Sirius on TBolt and every once and a while it would stop streaming and I would have to restart. I don't think its a GN thing, but a Sirius thing

OP
T

tacticalfats

Reaction score
I'll hold my breath for SiriusXM to 1)update the app and 2) get their server fixed. Blah.