1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sirius XM app

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Joshison, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Joshison

Joshison New Member

Hi I am currently on metickones FRG83 ROM, I downloaded the Premium XM/Sirius app and then entered in my username/pass etc. I navigate to a channel and it shows that it is buffering or loading and it never plays. Just sits there whether im on 3g or WiFi. Does anyone know if this has to do with the ROM?
  2. Dude3812

Dude3812 New Member

I can tell you from trying different things on my phone that it's not just the XM/Sirius app. It's also the ESPN Radio, Fox News Radio, and iHeart Radio apps as well. They will work on wifi but not 3G on the metiCkMod/FRG83D/Froyo 2.2.1 rom or the GimpSource rom. They will work on the Rooted/Stock/Odexed and Deodexed/FRG83D. Not sure what the difference is between those roms, but there is a compatibility issue with those apps. These are not the only roms this happens with, so I don't think it's specific to just these two. There is a compatibility issue somewhere, I just don't know enough about any of this to know where.
  3. Joshison

Joshison New Member

Search tags for this page
cracked sirius xm app

free sirius xm username and password

how do i get a username and password for sirius xm app

sirius android hack

sirius login hack
sirius password hack

sirius username and password crack

sirius xm android hack

sirius xm app hack