Sirius/XM app available now

smsommers84

Reaction score
Sirius NFL Radio. That's all I want. T-Rock and PK.

I'd throw out my starmate right now, but I know they won't be broadcasting live games through the app come September. Like Stern, you'll need an actual radio to listen.

But I've had the online subscription anyway so this is fantastic for me. No extra cost.

If you have Direct Tv you can download the super fan app. Used it last year on my Droid and it rocked. BTW go BROWNS!!!!!!

Palmyra

Reaction score

I'd throw out my starmate right now, but I know they won't be broadcasting live games through the app come September. Like Stern, you'll need an actual radio to listen.

But I've had the online subscription anyway so this is fantastic for me. No extra cost.

If you have Direct Tv you can download the super fan app. Used it last year on my Droid and it rocked. BTW go BROWNS!!!!!!

Well, they can't go any lower! :icon_ devil:

dragonfly1113

Reaction score

Love the superfan app :) its grrrrreat used it most of last year to watch my bills games

ice456789

Reaction score

See, no matter how bad the Browns are, our fans are always there.

I didn't know about the superfan app until after the season last year. Was it good enough to listen to games in the car? I can't imagine watching the game on that tiny screen except in an emergency. Yes there is such thing as a football emergency. Like when you're stuck shopping with the wife.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score

See, no matter how bad the Browns are, our fans are always there.

I didn't know about the superfan app until after the season last year. Was it good enough to listen to games in the car? I can't imagine watching the game on that tiny screen except in an emergency. Yes there is such thing as a football emergency. Like when you're stuck shopping with the wife.

Yes you can easily listen to games via superfan app, I use it in the car when with the woman to watch the games we couldnt be home for. but i've also listened through it in the car as well so the audio is also very good.

MJ5150

Reaction score
Wow....so they want to charge for this too even though we have the full boat Fred subscription in our car. I'm surprised Sirius/XM doesn't lock your subscription down to one speaker, then charge more if you want to listen to additional speakers. Haters....

Then the channels aren't even the same as the ones I subscribe to. No thanks, uninstall.

-Mike

liam.

Reaction score
I just downloaded it last night, awesome app, solved my O&A problem in the morning, now I can listen to it when i'm driving around at work.

Flyinw

Reaction score
Been listening for a week now and Love the App!! Just wish a developer would come up with an App. to be able to set the Sirius/XM App. as my alarm clock "Radio Station". I dock my phone wherever I am sleeping..Business trip, Home, Girlfriends, etc. and think it would be great to wake up to O & A or Octane. AHHHHH....just some thoughts!!