Sirius/XM app available now

Another_Dude

Reaction score
Love it. I've been a subscriber for years and used to listen online at work...until they blocked it.

Finally back to where I was!

dkshaer

Reaction score
App is working very nicely. Doesn't auto rotate, though.

Already a subscriber (have a starmate in my wife's car) so the cost isn't an issue, for us.

issues636

Reaction score
i love how people are still saying "omg no stern?! this app is useless now." when it's been announced since the beginning that Stern was NOT going to be apart of the app. and it has nothing to do with SiriusXM. it has to do with Stern and his people.

to the people saying "what's the point? get pandora or slacker free". it's not so much about the music with most of the people who want this app. i personally love the Jason Ellis Show on Faction, which is the main reason i wanted this app. so it's not so much the music as it is the shows.

been playing around with the app and i love it. it's just as good as the iphone version. the only thing i'm not too fond of but i guess i'll get used to, is the fact that notification tones overlap whatevers coming through.

anyone know if it's possible to get last.fm to scrobble the songs we listen to through sirius?

ice456789

Reaction score
Sirius NFL Radio. That's all I want. T-Rock and PK.

I'd throw out my starmate right now, but I know they won't be broadcasting live games through the app come September. Like Stern, you'll need an actual radio to listen.

But I've had the online subscription anyway so this is fantastic for me. No extra cost.

tribeguy1971

Reaction score
no widget ?

Where is the widget ? I have had to re-download this thing like 5 times and open it like 5 times . I have to go into my download section in xscope to reopen it . Isn't there a shortcut for this or something ? What the hell am I doing wrong ? It wouldn't even accept my username/password so I had to use a free trial til sirius figures it out . Someone help me out please , mush appreciated . Shouldn't it show up in at least the application menu . . . wtf ?!?!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have XM in my car and bedroom. It'll be nice to have this as well, but if I discover it's not worth it, I'll drop it without regrets.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where is the widget ?

Shouldn't it show up in at least the application menu . . . wtf ?!?!

I don't think there's a widget.

The app is in the menu under the name Online, which is kinda dumb. I looked in my apps expecting it to be in the "S" area under "Sirius." Then I looked in the "X" area under "XM."