SIRI substitute

patrick72

Reaction score
What is the best android app that compares with Siri. I have been using assistant.

Sent from my Razr running Extreme

Chukee

Reaction score
Android voice xtreme is the best i have tried. Try the free version before you buy cause its 19 bucks for the full version.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
patrick72

patrick72

Reaction score
Thanks for the input.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Chukee

Reaction score
With voice xtreme you can ask it a question without bringing your phone screen up out of idle. As for battery of course you gonna take a hit cause its always listening even when phone screen is off. But you can disable that. Reads txts out and ask if you want to respond. Send and receive email. To many to name all. Im really thinking about purchasing it. Lets you try the full version for 28 days.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Try Andy. There's a free and a paid version. Free version is cool if you like to talk to your phone. Personally, I don't need to so I got rid of it. I haven't tried the paid version to know the difference.

Raydee35

Reaction score
It looks to me like Android Voice Extreme and Eva Intern are one in the same? So far I am trying Eva and getting it setup is a little on the hard side. I finally got it all setup but it seems that my Bluetooth and the app are not getting along very well. I will play with it a little longer and see what happens. Another note is Eva is $10 for the paid version and AVX is $20 but so far I can't tell the difference.

Kimo91

Reaction score
I use Iris myself and works great for me

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2