Since Gindergread, keyboard problems

simmsy611

Reaction score
The first thing that I noticed after this update was when I was texting and misspelled a word and tried hitting the "back" button it wouldn't work. Also, I noticed that when ever I have new notifications I try to click on "clear" and it takes for ever. I have to literally push it around 20 times before it will work. Another thing, when on Twitter, I try to click on the "new tweet" icon in the upper right corner (in the same place that the "clear" icon is located) it does not want to work and eventually takes forever. Is anyone else having this problem? Do I need to go to Verizon and go back to factory settings? Any help would be necessary. Thanks!

OP
S

simmsy611

Reaction score
If anyone else is having this problem I think I might of found the solution on another website. If you Settings/ Language & Keyboard/ Touch Input/ Text Input/ and unclick Prediction and Word Completion. This worked for me so hopefully it works for you.

Almenaaj

Reaction score
Im having this exact same problem. Tried your suggestion but had no luck. Anyine else have any ideas.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums