Simpsons Tapped Out Bionic

indee2025

Reaction score
Specifically taling about the Droid Bionic can anyone can confirm a few things...

1) Jelly bean is from Verizon OTA update and works?

2) Does Simpsons Tapped Out work? (I plan on downloading the app on the Bionic and signing in with my origin account I use on the iphone so I don't lose my progress)

3) Torrent apps working fine still?

*Probably an odd set of questions but if you have the answers it will really help me out. Cheers!

mykl376

Reaction score
I'm running JB with my Bionic, never beet rooted. Tapped out works fine, but sometimes is slow to smooth out when first opening, acting kinda choppy. Probably just the limitations of the phone. You can recover your Springfield by signing in with origin.

OP
indee2025

indee2025

Reaction score
I'm running JB with my Bionic, never beet rooted. Tapped out works fine, but sometimes is slow to smooth out when first opening, acting kinda choppy. Probably just the limitations of the phone. You can recover your Springfield by signing in with origin.

Thanks for the quick response! It is choppy the whole time? Or did you just mean it's a little choppy when first opened? IT's got a GB of ram so I figured it would run JB and tapped out just fine but I wanted to get some advice from folks like you who are doing it.

mykl376

Reaction score
It's fine once it gets going, just sometimes during the first minute or so.