Simply Stunning X - Coming Soon

Jolly

Reaction score
Agreed there have been a lot if Work arounds created in regard to the bootloader, which pretty much means Motorola or Verizon failed at what they were trying to accomplish. Either way I wouldn't say the bootloader won't be cracked because there are people out there alot Smarter than me using an X that despite the work arounds may have a need to crack it as a matter of principal. What I think is now that the SDK is public we won't be able to tell the difference as far as use of custom ROMs are concerned.

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
Im still waiting. All these screenshots and info is making me watch this thread everyday hoping that a zip file is waiting to be downloaded

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jolly

Reaction score
You aren't the only one Slip me too and my X doesn't get here until tomorrow.

trillonometry

Reaction score
Stoked to try this one.. i hope you run one with a stock droidx theme as well. The blue is nice but I like my X looking Xy.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mechgamer123

Reaction score
It will be deodexed so you can theme it however you want :)
When will this be released??? its driving me crazy!

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have only 1 person testing right now and we are working on a couple of issues - but if that gets resolved, and no other issues - will hopefully be by Saturday!

GlenBoRTR

Reaction score
Whoo Hoo!! :icon_ banana: Counting down until Saturday... If you need more Guinnea Pigs, you can count me in.

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Also - I have been unable to get any response from Koush as to getting SSX added to RM. If you want it - send him a pm. Otherwise you will only be able to download from my site.

Tesler32

Reaction score
Also - I have been unable to get any response from Koush as to getting SSX added to RM. If you want it - send him a pm. Otherwise you will only be able to download from my site.

Ahh I could care less about RM we just want to take SSX out for a hot lap or two.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ironman77

Reaction score
SSX website?

Ahh I could care less about RM we just want to take SSX out for a hot lap or two.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I agree I don't really care if its in RM or not but what is Chevy's website that he's refering to?? I can't wait until I can download SSX very excited!