ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

umx

Reaction score
if your phone was at 100c, ud burn ur hand and ur phone would melt.

anrichardson

Reaction score
Hey Chevy,

I know it's not completely ready, but is possible to post what you basing it off/features. What will be in the rom?

Tesler32

Reaction score
Chevy screenies look pretty sweet man. Can't wait to give it a run. I have been running the NexThemed ApeX RC2 for a couple of days and I already have the flash itch again.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Would anyone know why when I try to apply a theme other than black glass or black bar mod my camera and camcorder vanishes? Im running runix blurry...and yes i am trying to flash a blurred theme when this problem occurs. I plan on having simply stunning with nex theme....Im just hoping I can!! Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
CHEVY! Your SS roms were pretty much the only thing that i used on my original droid, looking forward to release! And if your looking for beta testers... ;)

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I know this is taking a while - but it WILL be worth the wait!

I think someone asked me what this will have/be like - you can expect pretty much the same look and feel as SS for the D1 - noteable differences will be stuff like statusbar tweaking, etc. That will need a source-build to get that working. But all of my scripts that you are used to will be there - and something nice and new for Tools - also most of Blur is removed - hmmmm, what else. Oh yea - will be including overclocking options :). Mine seems to be stable @ 1.25Ghz ...

device.png

Last edited:

Tesler32

Reaction score
I know this is taking a while - but it WILL be worth the wait!

I think someone asked me what this will have/be like - you can expect pretty much the same look and feel as SS for the D1 - noteable differences will be stuff like statusbar tweaking, etc. That will need a source-build to get that working. But all of my scripts that you are used to will be there - and something nice and new for Tools - also most of Blur is removed - hmmmm, what else. Oh yea - will be including overclocking options :). Mine seems to be stable @ 1.25Ghz ...

device.png

Awesome I can't wait you are killing me posting all these awesome looking shots and option info. You think it will drop by the weekend?dancedroid

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
what do you mean most of the blur will be removed? i kinda like the facebook and my space and email, built into the phone, so if i use this rom all of that will be gone?

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
what do you mean most of the blur will be removed? i kinda like the facebook and my space and email, built into the phone, so if i use this rom all of that will be gone?

Well let me reiterate - BlurHome will be gone, and ADW will be the launcher. Most other 'blur' items will be there, but will be removeable/hideable - so you shouldn't lose anything you need/want!

slipvayne9278

Reaction score

Well let me reiterate - BlurHome will be gone, and ADW will be the launcher. Most other 'blur' items will be there, but will be removeable/hideable - so you shouldn't lose anything you need/want!

ok gotcha, dont want to sound too much like a noob but what is ADW? never mind just re read your post

Last edited: