Simply Stunning X - Coming Soon

yukmizzee

Reaction score
You THE MAN CHEVY!!!! HAD SS on my Droid. LOVED IT.... Will also be happy to test!!!dancedroid

umx

Reaction score
The only rom that matters, is this one. nuff said

and i support the SS, as i drive a Trailblazer SS :)

Ty0294

Reaction score
Well, idk about anyone else but this can't get here fast enough for me haha. Never experienced SS before, but looks amazing from what I've seen/read about it.

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
2nd round of testing starts today! After this - any small issues will be fixed and I will release to the rest of the world :)

shazam_it

Reaction score
I'm wish you needed testers. I love SS4.8 right now. I can't imagine what this is gonna be like...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Ty0294

Reaction score
Awesome, any eta?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
i dont know much about roms on the droid x, i have fly x now. but i have been reading about SS and i can hardley wait for this rom

one question, would i still be able to use black glass with this rom?(i only ask because i like the darker themes then the colorful ones)

Last edited:
OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i dont know much about roms on the droid x, i have fly x now. but i have been reading about SS and i can hardley wait for this rom

one question, would i still be able to use black glass with this rom?(i only ask because i like the darker themes then the colorful ones)

If Black Glass is already working on other DX 2.2 ROM's - no reason it should not work on this one!