1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Simply Stunning to BB?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Fault, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Fault

Fault New Member

Hey guys. Ive been using ChevyNo1's Simply stunning since the day I gotmy droid. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE Chevy's rom. But i figured I should try using another rom, to make a fair decision whether this is my favorite or not. And seeing as BB is arguably one of the most popular roms out there, I wanted to try it out. My question is can I install BB right over my SS, and not lose my apps, contacts, etc? Id really like to give it a try, and any help would be great!
  2. tyler918273

tyler918273 New Member

Im pretty sure you should wipe first, but you can try not doing it anyway as long as you make sure you backup first, which you should do anyway. Somewhere in settings there is an option to sync your contacts so they will come back and your apps (at least most of them in my experience) should sync back automatically. In the market you can go to downloads and see, for the most part, what apps you had. Your paid ones remain paid for anyway, so there's no problem there. Give it a try as its quite easy to restore anyway AS LONG AS YOU MADE A BACKUP. You may want to wait for confirmation but I'm pretty sure about this.
  3. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy New Member

id also recommend you try ultimate droid, it's the only rom thats stayed on my phone for more than a day or so besides bb. i figured id try something else while waiting for pete to release .5.
  4. andrew149

andrew149 New Member

ultimate droid pete is famous for getting his roms out first but there are not even near the best more like the worse
  5. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy New Member

you should consider punctuation.