Simply Stunning ROM Question...

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by jtcampbell, May 18, 2010.

1. jtcampbell

jtcampbell New Member

SS v3.1 Launcher Question- PLEASE HELP!

I am running Simply Stunning v3.1 - ESE81 on my Droid, and when I first rooted it, I set something as the default launcher. I cannot remember which one I set as the default, but I have the longer black bar at the bottom of my home screen that you drag up to open the transparent menu.

Can someone please tell me how to change the launcher?? It told me that there was a way to go in and change the launcher once I had set one as the default, and it said how to do so to change the launcher, but I don't remember what it said.

Someone PLEASE help! I want to use the other launchers that are in SS v3.1!
    Last edited: May 18, 2010
  2. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd New Member

IMO the simplest fastest way to switch between different homescreen is to download Home Switcher from the Market, which is w free app mind you. Allows you to set one as default but you can go into it and change to whatever you have installed at any time.
  3. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

The manual way to do it (although I second the vote for HomeSwitcher, especially if you do it often):

Go into settings, manage applications, filter for all, find the launcher you set as the default and click it. Then click 'clear defaults'. Now press the home key, you should get prompted for which one :)
  4. meishkov

meishkov New Member

Yea and if the Clear Defaults is unclickable for Launcher, scroll up to Home and clear the defaults there. I had to do it once before.

My phone has gotten really slow and laggy today for some reason. I'm on Chevy's SS 3.1. Every half hour or so, it'll take forever to load anything. Then some com.process.acore I think it is pops up, and there's just a wait button Anybody know what this is?? I've one error so far regarding the home process
  5. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd New Member

I don't know what that file is but Ive 'had the same thing happen from time to time on just about every custom ROM out there I've used. Forget trying to WAIT for it it from what I've found. Best thing to do is either cycle the power on the phone or do a hard reset by just pulling the battery while powered on.