Simply Stunning Boot animation

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by thenowherekid, Apr 14, 2010.

1. thenowherekid

thenowherekid New Member

Very simple boot animation I made for Chevys SS. Just put into /data/local and you're done.
    View attachment 6371

Look further down the post for animated gif

Download here: View attachment 6681

Not responsible if you mess up your phone.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Looks very cool! Now couple of questions - is there a way to slow down the flashing?
  3. thenowherekid

thenowherekid New Member

Yeah no problem. Just got to make some more images. Thought I would post my first effort at a boot animation up here to see what you think. I will work in it and post a new one tomorrow. Anything you would like to add?
  4. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I was thinking a slow rotation would be cool too ... I know that is more work though. Not sure about anything beyond that - others chime in too!
  5. thenowherekid

thenowherekid New Member

So I'm having trouble getting the boot animation to work. Here is what it looks like.
    View attachment 6476
    Some reason the bootanimation.zip doesn't come up when I reboot the phone. Here is the zip: View attachment 6477 .
    If anybody can help me out on this I would be grateful.
  6. liquidzgrl

liquidzgrl Premium Member Premium Member Developer

so did you still want me to attempt to try to create what we were discussing as far as a boot animation goes Chevy? And is there any poll yet I haven't seen one yet but I know you are busy? Just wondering because it's a little misleading to me as to whether or not I should put my time into trying to make what you wanted if you are planning to have someone else do this instead. If you wanted to just compare I get that too but keep me updated please.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  7. rooted_default

rooted_default New Member

I'm no dev for sure, but I know a little. I installed you boot animation using Droid RootHelper and it works just fine for me. If you don't want to use the app and do it with command line instead using adb or a terminal emulator on your phone I suggest checking the basics. Just my thoughts. Nice boot animation you made. I used your lwp too.
  8. thenowherekid

thenowherekid New Member

liquidgrl,

You are more then welcome to come up with something for chevy. I was just bored and felt the need to get chevy some custom stuff. If you like any of my graphics and want to use them in your item project I will supply you with what i got.
  9. liquidzgrl

Please don't misunderstand my intentions on my previous post. I was just trying to gain insight into where Chevy wants to go from here but your response is polite and admirable compared to some others in the forums and on parts of other teams for developers etc. I am no expert or any of this or graphics myself but if Chevy wants to I think you and I could possibly put our heads together and come up with something nice for him based on his ideas for changes to yours and combine it with what he and I discussed and put the two ideas together somehow. Do you use gtalk or anything? Can you PM me a contact to talk with you? And Chevy when you get the chance to read this can we get your thoughts on this? Thanks and again thenowherekid I appreciate your warm response to my post as people most often just misinterpret a lot of what is said and I mean no drama. I just want answers on the direction its all going :)
  10. thenowherekid

thenowherekid New Member

Pm-ed liquidzgrl
  11. thenowherekid

thenowherekid New Member

Thanks for using my lwp. I think its cool that people are using my creations. I still am not having any luck on getting my new boot animation to work at all.
  12. liquidzgrl

I didn't receive a PM from you. Do you use gtalk? If you do private message me your email and ill add you to my list. I'm not at my pc right now but ill try to take a look at your files for you when I am to help you figure out why your boot animation isn't working. I ran into that problem before and it was two simple mistakes so you can check in the meantime for that until I can look at it. One being make sure your file names inside the folders are correctly named. Also make sure you didn't accidentally save any as a different file type than png. When you are zipping you should also make sure that you select the compression method as store because compression will most often cause malfunction when loading the animation in the droid. Hope that helps for now.
  13. thenowherekid

thenowherekid New Member

Got new boot animation working. Looks kinda lame on the droid but it works. I will post new bootanimation.zip on the first post. liquidzgrl I'm looking forward to working with you.
Search tags for this page
android boob boot animations
android boobs boot animation

android boot animation boobs

android boot animations boob
android tits boot animation zip
boobs animation android
boobs boot animation
boobs bootanimation
boobs thick boot animation download
boobs zip android apps
boot boobs android