Simply Stunning 5.2 Install error

airsoftsoldrecn9

Reaction score
Attempting to install Simply Stunning 5.2 on Moto Droid 2. I am aware motorola placed "locks" on recovery manager so only a few Roms can actually bypass this feature (wouldn't have purchased this phone if I had known this, if anyone knows a way around or to disable entirely that would be great). Used to have the original Droid (probably should have just kept it but i also enjoy the little boost in performance for the emulators on the Droid 2), which was modded with SS 4.2 at the time I gave it to my brother. Anyway here is the error:

-- Installing : SDCARD:/ update.zip
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "sholes" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "sholes" || getprop ("ro.product.board") == "sholes" E:Error in /sdcard/update.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.
/tmp/recovery.log was copied to /sdcard/clockworkmod/recovery.log Please open ROM Manager to report the issue.

Hopefully this ROM can be used on the Droid 2 in the first place which is something I was not sure about.
Currently have CVPS build EPIC unleashed Rom v1.1 which was great at first but have been having issues with system process crashing.