1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Simple theme?

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by motiond, Sep 27, 2010.

1. motiond

motiond New Member

Does anyone know a simple theme that just has the dark notification bar and some widgets ( facebook, twitter, pandora etc.) Themed?

Sent from my PROJECT ELITE Droid using Tapatalk
  2. rehuxley

rehuxley New Member

You could try launcher pro. It is not a theme per se but a launcher and it has those widgets you mentioned specifically created for lp.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. listenman20

listenman20 New Member

you could also look around in the themes section and probably find about everything you'd like to change. i know i found a transparent facebook and pandora widget over in chevy's section. made by tparker. i use it on any set up i come up with now. i think there's a thread in the theming section that is just the pulldown and notification. i see where alot of us seem to put together different themes to make whatever suits us...even with the same theme on no 2 droids look the same.
  4. actngrezy

actngrezy New Member Developer

You could try galaxy s theme. Its pretty clean and straight forward. Just a different stock phone