Simple Theme (work in progress)

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by dick.fickling, Feb 28, 2010.

1. dick.fickling

dick.fickling New Member

Hey guys. I don't post much, but I've been here on the forums pretty regularly since I got my Droid in November. I saw this thread yesterday: AllDroid - View topic - Dark Minimalism [WIP] | NEW POLL and, being too impatient to wait for its release, decided to have a go at it myself.
    Now I'm not the most skilled photoshop guru in the world, so this is a learning experience for me as well. As of now, I've modified about 100 images so what you see is basically all that's been changed. I'll keep working on it for a few weeks and see where it goes. For now, here's a few screenshots.

I'm not actually sure how to make a metamorph theme yet, but once I do I'll be sure to post it.
  2. Newton122189

Newton122189 New Member

i mean i understand that you like the theme and literally cant wait to have it, and i know they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery but you prolly shouldnt intentionally copy someone elses work, i know you gave him credit but still, i mean copying it and keeping it to yourself is one thing but posting it for others to see is just kinda taboo, just my two cents
  3. dick.fickling

dick.fickling New Member

I understand your point and was thinking about that before I posted...it's just that, as he's said in other threads, we've got a month to wait before his theme is ready. His will be a polished, well-made theme. Mine's just here to help tide me over until the other one is released.

Just to avoid any issues, I'm not going to be releasing metamorph theme publicly.
  4. Newton122189

Newton122189 New Member

oh ok, well have fun man, hope your able to pass the time :)
  5. kprambo

kprambo New Member

whatever do what you want to do don't listen to others great job keep it up.
  6. daihl92

daihl92 New Member

when do you think youll be releasing this? i love the taskbar
  7. lockman

lockman New Member

Looks good. I'd rock it. I really like the app frames.