Simple question about viewing SD card's contents

hooknife

Reaction score
How the hell do you do it from the phone? I created a folder full of songs and I would like to view and play them. Seems so damn simple yet I can seem to figure it out. Please help.

Any simple question. How can determine what was the last MP3 I added to my phone is? I have so much music and I just want to see the newest item added so I dont have to remember each new album I added.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How the hell do you do it from the phone? I created a folder full of songs and I would like to view and play them. Seems so damn simple yet I can seem to figure it out. Please help.

Any simple question. How can determine what was the last MP3 I added to my phone is? I have so much music and I just want to see the newest item added so I dont have to remember each new album I added.

Thanks in advance!

Did you look in your gallery? if not try under the "music" app

OP
H

hooknife

Reaction score

Thanks in advance!

Did you look in your gallery? if not try under the "music" app

Do the songs need to be in a specific folder on the SD card to be viewable within the Gallery because I'm not seeing the folders I created?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Thanks in advance!

You can download a file explorer (does the same thing as file explorer on Windows)
Either Astro File Manager or EStrongs File Explorer. This will allow you total access to your SD card to create/move/cut/copy/paste/etc files and folders! :icon_ banana:

fraffasa

Reaction score
Question: I have downloads in the "music folder" . How do I make those a ringtone? When I go to settings, they don't appear?