1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Simple playlist maker for any audio.

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by mcatdtDroid, Jun 25, 2011.

1. mcatdtDroid

mcatdtDroid New Member

There used to be a music folder app that I loved....the updated version sux so I found an old copy and was using that. Bf now it does t work. Either way here is what I'm looking for. I want a playlist maker that I can use to simply add music to a playlist and edit simply. I organize my music alphabetically by artist in folders and that would be the simplest way for me to look when I'm adding as I have a lot of songs that are in my general music list by number.

Anyways...ill try whatever, so any playlist maker that allows me to make playlists from my device...not through a computer. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX
  2. mcatdtDroid

mcatdtDroid New Member

Thanks for the help...mort music seems to be what I need. I don't know what I'd do without the quickly responses from everyone...lol

Sent from my DROIDX
Search tags for this page

android playlist creator

best android playlist generator
best music playlist creator for android

best playlist creator android

best playlist creator for android

best playlist maker android

best playlist maker app for android
best playlist maker for android
droid playlist maker

easy playlist maker android