Simple calendar

flametail

Reaction score
Is there a super simple calendar? I love the one that was on my LG Dare and don't need one as complex as the google one on the phone.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

harrellj

Reaction score
Honest question, how is it too complicated? Most of the calendar apps for the phone hook into the stock calendar since that synchronizes with the online calendar.

For alternate apps, there's touch calendar and Jorte. If you want just a grid view of a calendar, try pure grid calendar widget or launcher pro plus if widgets don't bother you.

OP
flametail

flametail

Reaction score
widgets don't really bother me so I think i'll try those...I just don't need a calendar that breaks stuff down into hours since I usually just use it to tell me when and what bills are due.

harrellj

Reaction score
For that, you could get an agenda widget too and possibly Jorte might have an option on changing the view (haven't used it so not sure).

RoNYC

Reaction score
You can also try Calwidget calendar app.

qqqqqqqman

Reaction score
S2 Calendar is fine for general date viewing...comes 2x1, 2x2, and 3x3. Has customizable options, but is simple and looks fine. It's all I wanted in a home screen monthly calendar to see the days of the month without having to tap into an agenda calendar. It's also free.:)