Simpax Is a Simplistic Maximized Icon Pack!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you are looking for a new icon pack you may want to check out Simpax. Simpax is a minimalistic icon pack, but is unlike anything else out there. The icons feature a muted pastel color scheme. The icon pack includes more than 3400 hand themed icons which also feature alternates so you can change the color of each icon to your liking, more than 50 HD wallpapers, and support for your favorite third party launchers. The icon pack also includes a dashboard which helps with things like applying icons to your homescreen and requesting icons. This icon pack is a steal at only $.99.

via Play Store

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Very cool, so streamlined, and it's already garnering a 4.9 rating on Google Play! That's pretty incredible with having only 168 ratings and less than 500 downloads so far. I am genuinely considering trying to use them with my Droid Turbo 2. Do we need root to use them?

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Nice. Looked at the preview pics and I'm considering trying it out. The one thing that I look for though is how icon packs handle icons that are not yet themed. If they stick out like a sore thumb, I try to wait. I might give this one a shot though as one of my frequently used icon packs is from the same developer.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Very cool, so streamlined, and it's already garnering a 4.9 rating on Google Play! That's pretty incredible with having only 168 ratings and less than 500 downloads so far. I am genuinely considering trying to use them with my Droid Turbo 2. Do we need root to use them?
Nope, root not necessary. Just installed. Nice!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why are the rendered non existent phones so nice, and the rendered real phones so ugly?