similar vip alert program for SMS messages

billsmith1222

Reaction score
I am looking for a program similar to VIP alert, that I can have my phone ring for a specific msg from twitter even if my phone is on silent and I am sleeping, there is a guy I follow for sports betting and the line moves when he alerts of a play in twitter usually with in a couple mintues so I cant miss his tweet I have his tweets being sned to my message box on droid, does any one know a program that works vip alert only works for phone calls

aviators99

Reaction score
I am looking for a program similar to VIP alert, that I can have my phone ring for a specific msg from twitter even if my phone is on silent and I am sleeping, there is a guy I follow for sports betting and the line moves when he alerts of a play in twitter usually with in a couple mintues so I cant miss his tweet I have his tweets being sned to my message box on droid, does any one know a program that works vip alert only works for phone calls

Hi,

I'm the author of VIP Alert. I will be doing an update soon that adds this feature. Since you already have the app, you'll get it for free.

Right now, I'm working on working around a problem with the Droid X that makes it not work at all. Then I'll be adding the SMS functionality next. (When the Droid X gets upgraded to 2.2, the problem may be solved anyway...)

aviators99

Reaction score
The latest version of VIP Alert (published last night) now works for texts.

Comments appreciate.

Thanks,
Ron