1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SIM Toolkit app not available on HeXen

Discussion in 'HeXen' started by sb56637, Jun 26, 2011.

1. sb56637

sb56637 New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm a happy user of HeXen with a D2G on a foreign GSM network. I just noticed something missing. With the stock ROM there is an app called "SIM Toolkit" or "SIM Tools" or something to that effect. It's used for accessing SIM services. It's not available on HeXen. I tried copying the SIM toolkit .apk files into /system/apps , but it still doesn't show up in the app drawer. Any ideas?

Thanks!
  2. Fenuxx

Fenuxx Vermilion Developer

3. sb56637

sb56637 New Member

Hi, thanks for the reply. It's not really an issue of just copying contacts. In fact, the default contacts system on HeXin was able to copy the contacts. But the "SIM toolkit" app accesses things like the provider's service numbers, account balance checks, service activations, and things of that nature.
  4. Fenuxx

Fenuxx Vermilion Developer

The stock SIM toolkit is dependant on the Blur framework. It cannot be replaced without replacing Blur. There are apps on the market you can use, I saw several.

Otherwise, if it's that important to you, you'll have to revert to stock, or use a de-bloated stock Blur-based ROM.
Search tags for this page
android stk.apk not showing drawer
free sim toolkit apk
galaxy s4 sim toolkit
how to view sim toolkit on htc inc 2

samsung sim toolkit

sim tool kit. droid2 global
sim toolkit 4.2.apk
sim toolkit android market
sim toolkit apk download

sim toolkit apps android market

sim toolkit not shown in apps