SIM card problems

TyBarreto34

Reaction score
My rezound keeps turning off and on after I turned it on this morning. Every now and then it will actually start working again but i can't connect to my mobile network. I have tried small things like pulling the battery and SIM card and cleaning the connections but still no luck. My phone is past warranty and I live away from home now so replacing/factory resetting my phone/SIM card isn't much of an option. Is there anything else I can do?

Last edited:
OP
T

TyBarreto34

Reaction score
More Help please

I have now fixed this problem but now that it is working and I am connected I no longer have any memory on my phone. Any way to get everything back?

acejavelin

Reaction score
How did you fix it? The fix (assuming the SIM itself isn't bad) is pretty simple and shouldn't affect anything else, just remove the SIM, boot up, go into the Mobile Network settings and change it from LTE/CMDA to CDMA only, wait a couple minutes, then switch it back to LTE/CDMA, wait a minute or so, power down and re-insert the SIM. If the SIM is bad, call the 800 number and tell them you what it's doing, they should replace it overnight.

What is missing, not sure I understand "no longer have any memory on my phone" are you saying it defaulted, or there is no storage available? If it is defaulted then if you didn't back everything up first and/or use Google to store information, then it is just gone.