silly ? will 2.1 up the smiley face game

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by chris420o, Jan 26, 2010.

1. chris420o

chris420o Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I may sound a lil....for asking but I like my stupid faces in texts n what not and leaving blackberry made me miss a lot...bb completly sh*ts on android in the face game you think 2.1 will bring more faces kinda like bb 5.0 did for bb? Anyone know if nexus one has dif ones?

2. fjhiii

fjhiii Member

Ratings:
    +0
    haven't you seen the android smilely face that the droid makes? I like it more than the bb.

3. NYZ93

NYZ93 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    maybe if 2.1 ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    GEEEEEEEEEEETS
    HERE!!!:mad:

4. iPirate

iPirate Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There are 15 faces available now. How many do you want?

5. chris420o

chris420o Member

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah but they are not nearly as good as bbs...i like the droid face but a few things bother me...one why are they coded different then every other smiley face on every other device like if i send one to a frined on a bb they dont see it...i feel everything should be standard...and 2 bbs have wayy more variety that you would use daily unlike bb...i love my droid i do not miss my storm but u know im rigth u dont have to defend android when u know im right...they should up the game in 2.1 is all im saying

6. takeshi

takeshi Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    "u know im rigth (sic)"?

Do you understand the difference between opinion and fact? Better is always subjective.

7. chris420o

chris420o Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes I do...the fact is I'm right

8. Maverick0984

Maverick0984 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    The fact that you like BB's better? That's an opinion.

The ones that Android does have look pretty standard too me, which are not to you?

9. chris420o

chris420o Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok all I'm saying is they should up their game so they have a one up on everyone...bbm has double the faces sick face devil face like a bunch of faces id use like raised eye brow wiping sweat off as gay as it sounds I used them a lot even stuff like the thumbs up n ish...I'm just hoping android ups their game...the funny thing is I had google talk for my storm and it had a lot more faces than it does on my droid like devil n ish which I thought was weird since its gtalk u know........if droid did that changed gtalk to be more intuitive and a decent spell check this phone would surpass every other phone and I would miss nothing from my storm

Search tags for this page

android devil emoticon

android devil smiley

devil android smiley

devil emoticon android

devil emoticon for android
devil emoticon text android
devil face emoticon android
devil smiley on android
how to make a devil emoticon on android
how to make a devil smiley on android