Silly qustion about forum grade

Damon

Reaction score
1) not sure what else there is in the droid ones. There's also beta team, rescue squad, moderator, super moderator, and admin.
2) roms, themes, having somewhere to post my rom, helping people.
3) hottest means it had alot of activity at one time, that can be from any time.

Sent from an Angelic D2G

Got you. You are so nice into helping others. Only if I have the ability.So I want to learn more.

Last edited:
OP
G

grace1169

Reaction score
1) not sure what else there is in the droid ones. There's also beta team, rescue squad, moderator, super moderator, and admin.
2) roms, themes, having somewhere to post my rom, helping people.
3) hottest means it had alot of activity at one time, that can be from any time.

Sent from an Angelic D2G

Thank you! I really want to be people like you~~Always helping others~~And beta team, rescue squad, moderator, super moderator, and admin, they all depends on how many posts you have or something else? Like now youa are a beta team, is it ture someday out and after some posts you can be a rescue squad?

Last edited:
OP
G

grace1169

Reaction score
After Droid is Droid master and Droid ninja.

Hottest thread is hottest of all time. That's why they are from 2010. A lot happened for the Droid in 2010.

I'm here to help. But also for news and chat.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Helping is really nice and hot.:icon_ banana:

OP
G

grace1169

Reaction score
1) I believe it depends on how many posts you have. If you become a supporting member, you can type in what you want it to say.

2) I enjoy the how to's, theming, helping and making friends.

Sent by the Unbrickable DROID

So you are a Premium Member and have a star. It t is not included in any grades they have mentioned. I am get confused. Now I know Theme and Helping are both very hot here.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
And beta team, rescue squad, moderator, super moderator, and admin, they all depends on how many posts you have or something else?

These titles have nothing to do with post count....

OP
G

grace1169

Reaction score
Based on Post Count

Droid Newbie 0
Junior Droid 5
Droid 30
Senior Droid 100
Master Droid 250
Droid Ninja 1000
Droid Sensei 2500
Droid Jedi 5000
Droid Jedi Master 10000

So you are Droid Ninja and Super Moderate. Why Super Moderate? I am really puzzled.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
moderater, smod, admin, etc are staff. beta team is basically supported developers and team members here at df. rescue squad is our hown grown help team. they are staff and a lot of them are mods/smods too.

everyone else receives titles on post count, unless you're a supporting member then you can create your own title.... post count aside.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Being a Moderator means we work here keeping the boards clean and organized - and for information in becoming a premium member just click on any premium member badge below a users name :)

OP
G

grace1169

Reaction score
It's easy to have more posts as a moderator or administrator.

They move threads all the time and then make a post about where it was moved to, they are helpful in most threads ( sometimes ;) ) and they post a lot of news and things like that. Plus most of the mods have been here since the beginning. Which is going to be 2 years pretty soon.

Yep. You are kinda of right. But as I know before you become a moderator or administrator, you must have posted a lot.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

They move threads all the time and then make a post about where it was moved to, they are helpful in most threads ( sometimes ;) ) and they post a lot of news and things like that. Plus most of the mods have been here since the beginning. Which is going to be 2 years pretty soon.

Yep. You are kinda of right. But as I know before you become a moderator or administrator, you must have posted a lot.

not necessarily based on post count. we all started with much lower counts. :)

OP
G

grace1169

Reaction score
moderater, smod, admin, etc are staff. beta team is basically supported developers and team members here at df. rescue squad is our hown grown help team. they are staff and a lot of them are mods/smods too.

everyone else receives titles on post count, unless you're a supporting member then you can create your own title.... post count aside.

Finally got it. Thanks very much.

OP
G

grace1169

Reaction score

not necessarily based on post count. we all started with much lower counts. :)

My misunderstanding! You at least should knows a lot and be helpful, right?