1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Silent time type apps not working!

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by sdreher72, Aug 14, 2012.

1. sdreher72

sdreher72 New Member

I have used the Silent time app for years on all other Droid devices,but now with my S3 it and others won't work.No help from Verizon,the apps creators or Samsung.The app will quiet everything but not allow for exceptions to ring through.I have tried several apps of this type on the phone with no luck.Does anyone have any apps or advice? I have two young teen girls who need to reach me if they are out,but I do not want all my sounds or other callers to reach me all night.Thank you!
    Suzanne
  2. mkztg

mkztg New Member

Another option to Silent Time App for Glaxy S3

I found the same problem but the solution I found was that Jelly Bean has a similar function as a feature of the OS. The only difference is the Jelly Bean feature doesn't have different times for weekends.

Try here to see how to do it: Is there a way to set quiet time for certain notifications? - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Search tags for this page
android app silent time exceptions not working
android silent time not working

jelly bean update silent exception

samsung s3 apps are not working
silent night app android not working
silent night app not working
silent time app android stopped working
silent time app exceptions

silent time app not working

silent time does not work on samsung galaxy3
silent time exception not working