1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Silent mode - losing setting

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by jfguerra, Feb 16, 2012.

1. jfguerra

jfguerra New Member

My new Nexus Prime ICS is a great. I've had a few issues but nothing real serious.

However, I have recently noticed that when I activate Silent Mode (under Settings, Sound) I eventually lose the setting and goes back to non silent mode. This is embarrassing since I usually set it to silent when I know I am going to be in a meeting or in a public place where I always put in in silent mode. I haven't figured what specific activities may be causing this but one of the conditions seems to be when the screen goes dark and I have to unlock it to use it again. I don't know if that's causing the problem but I do know that I am losing the Silent Mode setting.
    Has anyone had this problem? If so, what's causing it
    Thanks.
  2. geonuine

geonuine New Member

Mine does that now too - Galaxy Nexus I9250, ICS 4.0.1
  3. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

I put mine in silent mode using the volume rocker, it's never once gotten out of silent mode without me doing so
  4. geonuine

geonuine New Member

I'll try. Thanks.
  5. geonuine

geonuine New Member

Re: silent mode

Accidental click of the volume rocker puts it back from silent mode. Problem solved.
Search tags for this page

my galaxy s4 going to silent mode by itself

updated bionic lost silent mode