Silent all vs. vibrate on new 2.2 update

DroidGeek

Reaction score
Not too sure if I have the right forum, so I apologize if this overlaps.
I just installed the new 2.2. update to my Droid and much to my dismay, the volume setting is now changed (there doesn't appear to be a vibrate THEN silent mode). I know you are supposed to go into the Settings menu, but I haven't found the setting I need to switch the phone to 'vibrate only' (e.g. vibrate without sound)

Any help would be greatly appreciated -
Thanks
:greendroid:

Technoman

Reaction score
I just installed the new 2.2. update to my Droid and much to my dismay, the volume setting is now changed (there doesn't appear to be a vibrate THEN silent mode). I know you are supposed to go into the Settings menu, but I haven't found the setting I need to switch the phone to 'vibrate only' (e.g. vibrate without sound)

Thanks

You are right.... this is the wrong forum. This is the Droid X General Discussions. You should be posting in the Droid 2.2 issues forum. Link Below:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...2-official-froyo-rollout-thread-version2.html

train

Reaction score

Thanks

You are right.... this is the wrong forum. This is the Droid X General Discussions. You should be posting in the Droid 2.2 issues forum. Link Below:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...2-official-froyo-rollout-thread-version2.html

I disagree! I am having the same problem and I cannot find the answer. I attempted to go to the link listed above but its 141 pages now. I scanned every 10th page but I cannot find a solution.

So, long story short, does anyone have a solution?