Signiture

EL Lacost

Reaction score
How can I put a signiturw for my txts? Any help

Rooted Samsung Fascinate

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
Depends what messenger you use, I use handcent and to put a signature on texts you go to menu>settings>send message settings then put a tick in the box at the top to enable signature then hit the drop down menu below that to enter the signature text.

I don't think you can enable signatures on the stock messenger app.

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Oh ok and does handcent work ok with you? You havent had problems with it cuse iv read some review that say it meses up with sending d txt to wrong ppl and I had it for a while and it would.t send messeges to metro phones

Rooted Samsung Fascinate

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh ok and does handcent work ok with you? You havent had problems with it cuse iv read some review that say it meses up with sending d txt to wrong ppl and I had it for a while and it would.t send messeges to metro phones

Rooted Samsung Fascinate

I don't think the problem was the app. I think the problem is metro phones.

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
I haven't had any problems sending it to the wrong person with this phone. My old phone did that a few times but it was an error with the touch screen I think, occasionally it would do it in every messaging app I tried

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Oh ok no its not metro cuse without handcent like the stock messenger it would send it atleast most of d time

Rooted Samsung Fascinate