1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Significant Batter Loss from Reboot???

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt Battery Discussions' started by Ryukashin, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Ryukashin

Ryukashin New Member

So I've noticed lately that when I reboot my phone towards the end of the day (usually less that 50%) battery remaining, I lose a significant percentage of battery after the reboot. Example: Just now I was at 32% rebooted to check if some people were correct in the 4G network coming back online, and after the reboot the meter showed 15%.

I know this is probably a problem with the battery meter reading the battery but how would I fix this?

Thanks
  2. acles003

acles003 New Member

I'm not rooted but I have also had the same experience. I'm curious as to if its a battery meter problem or if rebooting the phone really uses that much power?

As a side note, when I do restart my Thunderbolt, it takes at least a minute plus to get off the clouds screen after the boot animation. What's up with that? (I know there is a Fast Boot option, but I don't think a normal start up should take that long.. reminds me of when I had a PC with Windows XP and the loooonng start up time.
  3. geoff5093

geoff5093 New Member

I notice it as well, however I also notice that after doing so the phone will stay on that battery percentage for a while before it starts to go down.
  4. alboboy10

alboboy10 New Member

Mine does the same. Probably a problem reading the battery.
Search tags for this page
android battery less after restarting
android loses battery reboot
android restart less battery
galaxy lose battey power after a reboot

lost battery power after restart android.