1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Signal strength with the DNA??? Use for hotspot???

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by JennyM, Feb 17, 2013.

1. JennyM

JennyM New Member

I'm almost ready to buy the DNA but am concerned about cell signal strength. I'm in a 3G area, somewhat marginal, and use my Droid X2 as a hotspot for internet access. Yes, I know, not the best arrangement, but no DSL or cable is available here at home.

I don't know if it varies for data vs. voice, but my biggest concern is data transfer. Anyone able to rate the DNA in this area? Compared to other comparable phones?
  2. KeepItReal

KeepItReal New Member

I have loved the DNA, and I to live in a low signal area. My Samsung Nexus, and Samsung Charge had 1 bar to none at my house on the first floor, exactly where I am sitting now. The DNA has 2 bars! When I go upstairs, my same Samsung's would have maybe 1 to 2 bars. My DNA has 3 bars upstairs. So in my humble opinon, the DNA has a better radio.
Search tags for this page
droid dna no signal
droid dna radio signal streanth

droid dna signal

droid dna signal sensitivity

droid dna signal strength

how do i boost my hotspot on my dna phone
how to boost droid dna signal
how to increase signal strength on droid dna

how to use droid dna as a hotspot

htc dna cell phone signal

htc dna signal