1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Signal strength drops from full bars to 1 bar or completely in sleep mode

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by Beardface, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Beardface

Beardface New Member

Anyone else getting this problem? I have full reception when using the phone, but immediately as i turn off the screen and have it sleep, it almost completely drops the signal. And then after a few seconds of the phone being on, its fine again. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but I have had numerous times when I've completely missed a call with no ring because it dropped the signal as it was 'sleeping' even though I was in my apartment in an area that should be full bars.

Only way I have been getting it to stop is with a battery pull, but that only works for a very temporary time of less than a day before its acting up again.
  2. dardar

dardar New Member

I noticed this as well? Did you find an answer for it yet?
Search tags for this page

droid bionic signal bar with cancel on it