1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Signal Issues

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by Arbor12, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Arbor12

Arbor12 New Member

Has anyone had signal issues, I never have any bars and sometimes it shows no signal at all. As for 3G i rarely have it and when I use apps it takes forever to load along with the browser too. Just curious if my phone is defective or its a problem everyone else is having. Thanks!
  2. Swvapunk69

Swvapunk69 New Member

Have u tried the *228. If you don't know what that is just dial *228 and pick options 2.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  3. Arbor12

Arbor12 New Member

I have tried the *228 and it hasn't changed anything. I have also not received a couple of phone calls that went right to voicemail. I guess it could be the area I am in. I had a droid 2 and didn't have any signal issues and had a usual 3 bars. I really like the samsung but not sure if this keeps up that I can keep using it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  4. Mwsr

Mwsr Banned

The fascinate I have now has been doing that lately,always kicking out of 3g when I'm in a area where I always had it before.

can + string on 2.1