Signal issues last few weeks

nan2825

Reaction score
I've been having the same issue. My husband has the X as well & his is perfectly fine. I bought both our X's at the same time. Both are stock & no task killers or antivirus. Getting really irritating. I've done the *228, airplane mode & factory reset to no avail. I think its time to make a trip to Verizon. :(

Sent from my DROIDX

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Fwiw im a D1 owner and have been experiencing the same thing. Very strange. Not running a gingerbread rom neither so its not that.

Sent from my Droid

Saod

Reaction score
I have the same issues ...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Saod

Reaction score
I bought mine before the iphone ...when I called cs all the said was that it might be due to the area coverage, and I think that excuse is really stupid because the phone I had bfore never gave me any problems when it come to signal issues

OP
G

gottcha

Reaction score
Something is going on. I think its the new phones in the network. But that's just my opinion. I now have full bars 3G at work from 4am till now. Let's see if it drops when it gets later and more people wake up.

OP
G

gottcha

Reaction score
I say another topic like mine but the op thought it had something to do with udating a rom. Anyone figure out what's going on?

Saod

Reaction score
They had to send me a replacement phone and told me if I still have the issue after that they are gonna give me a new different phone

OP
G

gottcha

Reaction score
Well the last few days my signal at work has been great! At home I don't get a 3G signal any more. If im lucky I get a bar at x1 strength but text messages wont be sent out and I can't talk on my phone at home because the quality suxs to bad. Does anyone know of a good chaep boost I could get for.my house?

igknight

Reaction score
OP
G

gottcha

Reaction score
I have a two story house. If I were to mount this up stairs would it sent the signal down to the first floor and is this for a single room or would it send it all over the house?