signal issue on RAZR

rwhyel

Reaction score
Just a general question for everyone!

I have had a few issues with my phone going to full 4g signal to no signal at all. this is without the phone moving or anything like that. IE if it is sitting on my desk. The only way I have been able to fix this is by completely restarting my phone. I have already been in contact with ZVW tech support and they recommended that I head into the store and get a new sim card. The funny part about that is that I went in and they gave me a new card and as the tech and I were sitting there talking about the recent updates and whatnot the phone lost signal again. ultimately they ended up giving me a new phone which arrived today and i have just finished updating it to .215 which is a must have if you ask me. I havent noticed an issue at all yet but i will see.

Curious if you think this is a antenna issue or software or what this could be. like I said I have a new phone at this point but i am just curious.

Thanks

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Was the last one on 211 ? I had a similar issue on 211... this one you said is on 215.. much better build :)

OP
rwhyel

rwhyel

Reaction score
Was the last one on 211 ? I had a similar issue on 211... this one you said is on 215.. much better build :)

I agree that his is a much better build if you nothign else than the battery life....Ive gotten about a 50% INCREASE in battery life....but the first was on 215 as well.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
It could've been defective.. it happens. :) no telling.. :)