Sign this petition to Abolish Overages

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Sign this petition to Abolish Overages
"In 2013, more than 20 million Americans were hit with punitive overage charges by U.S. wireless companies, and all Americans have known the fear of wireless bill shock. Overage penalties from AT&T, Verizon and Sprint take more than an incredible $1 billion out of consumers’ pockets every year. It’s time to show these companies that we’re not going to take these outrageous fees lying down anymore.

Traditional wireless plans start with a low monthly fee for a fixed amount of domestic minutes, texts or data. Once consumers go over those limits – even by a little – they’re hit with dramatically higher rates and extreme penalties. These plans seem purpose-built to drive customers over that invisible line into massive overage charges.

This is just plain wrong, and it must end. I’m laying down the challenge to AT&T, Verizon and Sprint to follow T-Mobile’s lead and abolish these overages once and for all. "

https://www.change.org/p/wireless-ca...ess-and-sprint

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I don't look forward to the day where I have to actually watch my data usage.
I'll sign the petition anyway, just in case I ever need it in the future.

S5 tap'n

bubbanbrenda

Reaction score
I also have UD but signed anyway, I think it is totally unfair the way they blatantly mislead and confuse mostly younger people that are only focused on getting the latest and greatest gadget. In all fairness though I am just as guilty, the only reason I still have my UD is when I'm in need of a phone (like now) I lurk around CL and Ebay buying some poor kids latest and greatest device for what ever the cost of their ETF is, that doesn't understand why Daddy's phone bill doubled when they edged-up . My current RazrMaxx was $175.00 USD, had 17 total hrs on the clock verified by a rep in the corporate store we met at. But I know they will catch up with me sooner or later.