Sign This - Let's Get The Bootloader Unlocked Already!

kptphalkon

Reaction score
This was only at 500 a few days ago, I am impressed at the growth!

Phandroid is a start, but we need more exposure to get the message out!!!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i certainly don't want to alarm anyone but i just got a message from someone saying they got a trojan warning on the petition site, i normally would't think anything of it but i know the site got hacked a while back. i don't have an antivirus program on my laptop so is anyone else getting any kind of warning?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
For those who do not know the motorola petition site, groupal, has been hacked. When a person clicks on it, it introduces malware. So as a result we have removed all links to that site. And will remove the links from sigs. Please if you see a link pm us so we can make sure no one clicks and messes up their computer.

Thanks

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
wow....so maybe Motorolla set you guys up? Kinda like that app that just came out that looks like a free version of a paid app....then sends a message to everyone in your contact list saying your cheap and steal software.

OP
W

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I will take care of this.

{{ WugFresh }}

recDNA

Reaction score
I don't even know what it is.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
W

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
For those who do not know the motorola petition site, groupal, has been hacked. When a person clicks on it, it introduces malware. So as a result we have removed all links to that site. And will remove the links from sigs. Please if you see a link pm us so we can make sure no one clicks and messes up their computer.

Thanks

This is a major problem. When I have a resolution can you please send out a pm to everyone who linked it so they can put it back in their signature.

{{ WugFresh }}

OP
W

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hello Wug,

Please have a look at this link. It will help you understand the global magnitude of the problem we are facing. And yes, our hosting partner is doing everything in their power to defend against this problem happening in the future. However in the world of the internet, I cannot make any guarantees or offer any assurances this problem will not occur again.

I will await a response from you and Irwin.

Regards,

Robert Doner
CEO
Groubal

Thank you Wug! Groubal is honored to have individuals like yourself following our brand. As I said to you earlier; Groubal is a very, very small enterprise. We have very ambitious goals and objectives coming in the weeks ahead. However at this time we are operating on a thin tight budget and leveraging all the assets and relationships we have at our disposal to keep our brand and reputation in tack.
Most importantly...Groubal was created for people like you! We have known for a long time now, just how important it is to provide a responsible, credible and authoritative platform to help Consumers get their voices heard loudly. We will not give up this valued mission; you have my personal word on this.

If you are inclined to do so; please spread these words of mine throughout the community. Let them know how honored and grateful we are to have their participation. And again, please accept my personal thanks for all your time and attention in this matter. I personally stand and applaud all that you have accomplished.

Sincerely,

Robert Doner
CEO
Groubal

Last edited:
OP
W

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Sign Groubal With a Tweet

And put the link above back in your sig. I don't think any mods or admins have a problem with twitter. Don't let this little hackery slow down the movement.

{{ WugFresh }}