Sign This - Let's Get The Bootloader Unlocked Already!

bhall238

Reaction score
Signed the petition even though I no longer have a Motorola product. We should start one for HTC too......

OP
W

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This is really bad... Groubal is down. I am going to get their email, and I am asking that you guys write them a short email to make sure to put it back up because its affecting our cause dramatically. I will keep you posted. Start mocking up letters.

{{ WugFresh }}

OP
W

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If you have twitter, please tweet @groubalservice requesting they get our petition back up immediately because every moment its down, thats one less sig. This will also tell groubal that we are serious about this. Your help is greatly appreciated.

{{ WugFresh }}

bishoy

Reaction score
wow, hacked? i guess thats a good thing. maybe moto is trying to deal with this in a way that isnt exactly legal?

signed

OP
W

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This is great. We really got groubals attention now. They just got hacked again. And are back up. This is serious. Also our petition is now on groubals home page as most active groubal. We are stirring things up.. but need more votes.

Funny how moto strikes back. They wont win that way.

{{ WugFresh }}

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Signed, Thanks for starting this. Hopefully it gets some sort of movement in the right direction.