1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sign in

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ilikemoneygreen, Mar 30, 2011.

1. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen New Member

Ok, my phone has a black screen but i can still use the touch part of it. Im trying to do androidscreencast but i need debugging enabled. Haha, i just flashed a rom and i think the sign in is popping up because i can feel the tactile feedback on unlocking the phone. the next time someone is flashing anything tonight could you shoot me a short vid of the sign in so i know where to press. It just needs to go to right from boot to the screen where you sign into google. i cant remeber where to touch the screen. Thank you in advance!