Sideload Samsung Pay and Pay Framework Now!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

While Verizon won't currently allow Samsung Pay on their network, community developers have got you covered. They have extracted the Samsung Pay app, and Pay Framework. You can simply side load these apps and use Samsung Pay on an unsupported Verizon device. To use this simply grab both apps from the link below and side load them on your device. You will need to enable unknown sources in developer options before you will be able to install these.

[Editor's Note: it's also important to remember that Samsung Pay on anything other than one of the new Samsung phones only supports paying through NFC. Only the Galaxy Note 5 and the various Galaxy S6 devices include the "pay anywhere" hardware.]

via XDA

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Got Sammy Pay yesterday on my Note 5, neither my credit nor my bank card issuer are currently supported.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
They say American express is supported I put in my American express serve card in and says it's not supported....sucks was hoping to get to use this system and get a wireless charge too but doesn't look likes it's gunna happen

Sent From My Galaxy S6 Edge+

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Samsung Pay will Fail with such Limited Support of Banks. Personally I am disappointed that I can not Participate and if I Miss out on this offer I will not use it Ever. I will stick with Android Pay which I already Tried out when I went to McDonald's and it worked flawlessly. Granted Android Pay didn't offer anything, I think its more a principle that they are excluding people and only some can get it.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Samsung Pay will Fail with such Limited Support of Banks. Personally I am disappointed that I can not Participate and if I Miss out on this offer I will not use it Ever. I will stick with Android Pay which I already Tried out when I went to McDonald's and it worked flawlessly. Granted Android Pay didn't offer anything, I think its more a principle that they are excluding people and only some can get it.
Yeah pretty much that's like launching a new flagship phone only in like 5 states and only can be used in those states then complain or wonder why the launch isn't doing so well...lol

And ya they won't be adding more I'm sure in time for the free charger lol.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Too many Damn digital payment systems. I can't wait for all of them to be phased out and replaced by one digipay system across all platforms.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Well Samsung Pay has great potential cause you can use it just about anywhere you can slide your card....there down fall is the super small card support.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Ok. So i actually opened up a Banlk of America account and added the card to the Samsung Pay. The card says Actvation Pending and has been for over 24hrs. I got the email from BoFA that everything was set and waiting on the App. Can this be because I am on Verizon? Anyone else? Screenshot_2015-09-30-18-19-45-1-1.jpg

joey00

Reaction score
same boat...added a BoA card, was given a temporary visa card and then went on samsung pay to activate it,everything went through up till the point it says unable to verify card - call bank to verify.
I then call BoA and they verify and activate my card i even get an email confirmation however, Samsung Pay is still giving the same message about unable to verify card - call bank
Someone help..im on verizon and i sideloaded the samsung pay app

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I dont understand this. This is Note 5. Is this because it can tell it was sideloaded? I want my charger :(
Screenshot_2015-10-01-18-30-45.png

iRtravis

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
N920P.03
Twitter
Irtravis
I added my BOA card and it worked immediately. Must be your new account.