[SICK][THEME] Galaxy Nexus Un-Blacked Out Alpha .003 for AOKP Milestone 3

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

So today I am back with one more theme for our theme week! This theme is from developer "Bgill55"! Most of you that pay attention to themes have seen bigill's work in the past on other devices and you know that it is top notch. The "Un-Blacked" out theme is no exception. With the release of all the Blacked out themes over the past few weeks Bigill has decided he would release a theme that stands out from the rest and boy does it!

whiteout-168x300.png
whitout2-168x300.png

This theme is built for the AOKP Milestone 3 Rom. What stands out here is the attention to detail. You see white elements from the status bar all the way down to the softkey backgrounds! What has been themed so far in this
Alpha release? A ton of things like system ui, framework, softkey background, notification bar, notification pulldown, Lockscreen, settings, sms, contacts, phone, and lots more!

You will want to try this one out for sure! Grab it here!

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
i wish it can be made for the rezound also, love the look of this theme!

catfisher

Reaction score
Been rocking this theme since tuesday, all is well. Still some colors off like the clear all x in the notification area. By far my fav theme so far....

Her is what im working with for now.....

View attachment 47195View attachment 47196

In the left pic above, what app are you using to get that "Charge, Temp, Signal, Data" thing. That is most awesome and I would love to steal that idea for myself.